3 Months fellowship
3 Months’ fellowship in pain management
Currently, this course is not available
Eligibility: Applicant must be a medical graduate (MBBS/MD or similar) from any recognized university.
Course Contents & details:
Participants of 3 months’ course will learn by participating tin he patient management, like examination of patients at OPD and assisting live procedures when it is done. They will be participating workshops during 2 weeks course free.
Following are the details:
1. They will be attending OPD from 8.30AM to 2PM, examining new patients at OPD and planning management protocols. Each participant will take responsibility of some patients in rotation and will follow them up during subsequent visits.
2.The day will be finished by 2PM, unless there are long list of procedures. During 2 weeks’ course the day is extended upto 4.30PM & working lunch is served during 2 weeks’ course.
2. They should assist in interventional procedures.
3. When there will be indoor patients at other hospitals like Medica, they should visit these hospitals by their own and do/take pre & post procedural preration & care.
3. They will be visiting admitted in-patients routinely in morning and evening at Hospitals (at Medica & Phoenix hospital). They will be rotated in different affiliated hospitals.
4. Some of them may be allowed to do interventional procedures under supervision of seniors in later period, if possible under certain conditions, like picking of skill of the individual participants and certain other factors.
5. They will be maintaining log book of all patients they see and all interventional procedures they do or assist and their follow-up.
6. They must write at least one articles for pain awareness.
7. They must be involved in some research works & publishing at least one article in peer-reviewed journal.
Course Curriculum of 3 months’ course:
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, call us at +919163730004 for any questions.