Fight against Covid is not completed even when the RT PCR test is negative. Covid may cause permanent damage to many organs which can lead to many debilitating disabilities, some are mild and recovered in a month or two, but some are major and are lasting longer. In a study, it has been seen that in about 70% of patients who recovered from Covid 19, there are some kinds of symptoms.
Our Post-Covid rehab team consultants are:
- Dr. Ayananshu Nayak (Consultant Psychiatrist)
- Dr. Arif Azam (Physiotherapist)
- Dr. Tapas Poddar (Physician with huge experience of managing Covid patient)
- Dr. Gautam Das (Pain Management Physician)
- Dr. Subhra Das Mistry (Palliative and Pain management Physician)
- Dr. Chinmoy Roy (Rheumatology and Pain management specialist)
- Dr. Debjyoti Dutta (Interventional pain specialist)
Our team consists of a dietician, clinical psychologist & other support staff.
- Weakness and Fatigue
- Difficulty in breathing
- Joint pain, muscle pain, bone pain
- Intractable headaches
- Chest pain
- Anxiety & depression
- Brain fog, impaired memory, and inability to concentrate
- Loss of taste and/or smell which may persist longer
- Sleep disturbances
Many of these symptoms are mild and recovered spontaneously. But some symptoms are major and need help of specialist.