Online Pain Management Courses at Daradia
1. One year of fellowship in Pain Management – Click for details
2. Online Fellowship in Pain Management (Basic) –
3. Online Fellowship in Pain Management (Advanced) –
4. Online Fellowship in MSK ultrasound in pain management
Overview of various online courses
|COURSE CALENDAR OF VARIOUS ONLINE COURSES AT DARADIA PAIN HOSPITAL|
|COURSE||AESCULAP ACADEMY DARADIA FELLOWSHIP IN PAIN MANAGEMENT-8th batch(BASIC)||AESCULAP ACADEMY DARADIA FELLOWSHIP IN PAIN MANAGEMENT(ADVANCED)||AESCULAP ACADEMY DARADIA FELLOWSHIP IN PAIN MANAGEMENT-9th batch(BASIC)|
|Teaching Focus||Specific pain conditions and/or specific pain interventions||Specific Body region with all possible pain conditions and interventions||Specific pain conditions and/or specific pain interventions|
|Participant GOALS||To gain knowledge of the common disease entities & commonly performed pain interventions both USG and C-arm guided.||To gain knowledge of detailed & advanced evaluation of specific body regions, related disease entities & interventions (both basic and advanced) under USG and C-arm||To gain knowledge of the common disease entities & commonly performed pain interventions both USG and C-arm guided.|
|TIME||6:00 P.M-8.00 P.M||6:00 P.M-8.00 P.M||6:00 P.M-8.00 P.M|
|MODE OF DELIVERY||Online with Optional Hands-on mannequin and Volunteers||Online with Optional Hands-on mannequin and Volunteers||Online with Optional Hands-on mannequin and Volunteers|
Workshop after each course at Daradia Skilled Lab is optional with additional payments
Feedback from all over the world about courses at Daradia
About Course Director Dr. Gautam Das
Because of Covid, fully residential fellowships are suspended now. Classes will be completed online and one can attend our largest dedicated pain hospital for one to three month/s period for hands-on experience any time which is optional depending on Covid situation in the future.
- Complete coverage of basics
- Anatomy, pathology, pharmacology
- Clinical methods and history taking in pain medicine
- Equal stress on Ultrasound and C-arm guided pain & spine procedures
- Online demonstration of procedures from the operating room
- Participants can come to Daradia Pain Hospital and stay for 1-3 months and practice procedures on a mannequin at our lab under C-arm and develop the skill. This is optional, the candidate needs to bear all expenses of travel, stay & food.
(12 modules, each Sunday, each modules will be repeated after 12th module)
Learn from taking history to making a diagnosis
Limited seats for better interactions
One can join at anytime, each independent module will be repeated after 12th module
Know the causes of pain in short. Know red flags. Learn how to evaluate & take history, how to perform clinical examination and how to order investigations to make a clinical diagnosis and plan management of different painful conditions. One module will be covered each week with study material on each day and post course evaluation at the end. Total 12 modules will be covered.
Learn to make a diagnosis, from the author of book ‘Clinical Methods in PainMedicine’ by Gautam Das which is the only book on clinical methods in pain.
This course is must for all who wish to practice pain. Unless proper patient is selected for proper intervention, failure is certain. Success of pain practice depends on proper evaluation.
Click here for details. Every Sunday 7.30 pm IST or 2 pm GMT
Learn advanced pain management procedures once you are in pain practice for few years.
- Detailed discussion of procedure step by step
- Indications, contraindications, complications
- Demonstrations of euipment
- Demonstration of preliminary steps on mannequin under C-arm
- Learn vertebroplasty, spinal cord stimulation, intrathecal pump, endoscopic discectomy
Learn Pain Medicine from Master
Dr. Gautam Das is the author of many popular books on Pain Medicine. He is author of:
1. Clinical methods in pain medicine,
2. Basics of pain medicine,
3. How to start and run a pain clinic,
4. Common Pain Management Procedures (as co-author)
5. MCQ in pain medicine (as co-author)
Basics of Pain Management has been translated in Bahasa Indonesia also.
FACULTY OF UNIVERSITIES
He is visiting and adjunct faculty on Pain Medicine in many Universities including
RGKar Medical college, West Bengal Health University, Kolkata; Dutta Meghe University, Wardha
EXAMINER OF PAIN FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMS
Exeminer-FIPP (Fellowship in interventional pain practice), USA & Netherlands, external examiner at Bharati Vidyapith, Pune
EDITOR IN CHIEF OF PAIN JOURNALS
He was past editor-in-chief of Indian Journal of Pain from 2012-2015
Currently he is editor-in-chief of Journal on Recent Advances in Pain
He has about 100 publications in peer reviewed journals, contributed several book chapters from India and abroad apart from his own books on pain management.
He was chairman of World Institute of Pain, India, Pakistan & Iran section from 2007 to 2012.
He was president of Indian Society for Study of Pain from 2018-19
Payment and registration: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Residents of India, Bangladesh & Nepal may send whatsapp message at +919163730004 for registration