3 months’ online fellowship
Aesculap Academy Daradia Fellowship in Pain Management
(18th December 2020 – 12th March 2021)
Highlights of the course:
- Basics of USG & C-arm guided basic pain interventions, Regeneration Therapy, Radiofrequency, and Cryoablation.
- 1:1 interaction with the faculties.
- Recorded lectures won’t be provided to the participants. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to be present on the specific day and time.
- Basic anatomy, sonoanatomy, stepwise manner to perform the basic USG-guided interventions will be explained and demonstrated on volunteers.
- Basic fluro-anatomy, stepwise manner to perform the basic C-ARM-guided interventions will be explained and demonstrated on a mannequin.
- Best course for beginners in specialties such as Anesthesia, Rheumatology,
Orthopedic, PMR etc.
- 13 modules in total, 12 modules consist of lectures and presentations and the 13th module is post-course evaluation test day.
- One module per week, on every Friday of the week.(date of the modules mentioned below)
- Timings: 6.00 P.M to 8.00 P.M.(Indian Standard Time)
- Dedicated video conferencing Hardware and software for High-Quality Audio/Video Transmission
- Picture in Picture mode for simultaneous view of Fluoroscopy and USG with Procedure
- Meeting through Zoom app
MODULES, DAY, AND CONTENT
MODULE 1: FRIDAY 18/12/2020 Basics Of Pain Physiology And Basics of USG
MODULE 2: WEDNESDAY 23/12/2020 Basic Anatomy of Shoulder Joint and Demonstration: Subscapularis, Long Head of Biceps, Supraspinatus, Infraspinatus, Glenohumeral joint, Acromioclavicular joint, Suprascapular Nerve.
MODULE 3: WEDNESDAY 30/12/2020 Basic Anatomy Of Elbow Joint And Demonstration: Common Flexor And Extensor Tendon, Radiocarpal Joint, Median, And Radial Nerve.
Basic Anatomy Of Wrist Joint And Demonstration: Carpal Tunnel,1st Compartment, A1 Pulley
MODULE 4: FRIDAY 8/01/2021 Knee Joint: Quadriceps Tendon, Patellar Tendon, Medial Collateral Ligament, Lateral Collateral Ligament, Suprapatellar Bursa, Iliotibial band, Medial and Lateral Meniscus, Deep Infrapatellar Bursa
Ankle Joint: Plantar Fascia, Achilles Tendon
MODULE 5: LUMBAR-SACRAL SPINE FRIDAY 15/01/2021
Lumbar Spine Sonoanatomy, Caudal Epidural and SI Joint
MODULE 6: BASICS OF FLURO: FRIDAY 22/01/2021
Transforaminal epidural/ Infrapedicular, Kambin’s Triangle, Facet Joint: Intraarticular & Medial Branch SI Joint, Selective S1Nerve Block
MODULE 7: FLURO SYMPATHETIC BLOCKS: FRIDAY 29/01/2021 Basics Of Sympathetic Blocks And Lumbar Sympathetic Block
MODULE 8: ULTRASOUND GUIDED SYMPATHETIC BLOCKS: FRIDAY 05/02/2021: Stellate Ganglion, Celiac, Superior Hypogastric
MODULE 9 FRIDAY 12/02/2021: Cryoablation And Radiofrequency Ablation
MODULE 10 FRIDAY 19/02/2021:
Basic Sonoanatomy of Upper Limb Nerves With Demonstration: Radial, Median, Ulnar
MODULE 11 FRIDAY 26/02/2021:
Basic Sonoanatomy Of Lower Limb Nerves With Demonstration: Femoral, Popliteal Sciatic, Tibial, Superficial, and Deep Peroneal
MODULE12 FRIDAY 05/03/2021: Basics Of PRP And Doubt Clearing Session
MODULE 13 FRIDAY 12/03/2021: Evaluation
For Indians: INR 18000 + GST, For Internationals: USD 380 + GST