Workshop on radio frequency in pain management
Date: 15-16 June 2019,
Venue: Daradia Pain Hospital, Kolkata, India
Workshop Director: Dr. Gautam Das
Who should attend?
- Pain Physicians (from Anesthesia, PMR, Ortho or Neuro backgrounds)
What can you learn?
- Basics and principles of RF (radio frequency).
- Develop skills of placing RF electrodes for various indications on mannequin.
- Live demonstration of different RF procedures.
- All types of RF procedures demonstration:
- Conventional RF
- Pulsed RF
- Cooled RF
- Bipolar RF
Gautam Das, Dipasri Bhattacharya, Debjyoti Dutta, Chinmoy Roy
- INR 15000 for Indian residents inclusive of taxes
- USD 350 for NRI and international participants inclusive of taxes
RF procedures which you can learn
You will learn both by practicing on mannequin & also by observing real procedures.
- Gasserian ganglion RF for trigeminal neuralgia
- Sphenopalatine RF for Cluster headache/ atypical facial pain
- Occipital nerve RF for occipital headaches
- Cervical medial branch RF for cervical facet syndrome/ whiplash injury pain
- Cervical/Thoracic/Lumber DRG RF for different radicular pain
- Shoulder joint RF for shoulder pain/ frozen shoulder
- Thoracic medial branch RF for thoracic facet syndrome
- Lumber medial branch RF for Lumber facet syndrome
- RF ablation for Sacro-iliac joint pain
- Genucular nerve RF for Hip pain
- Genucular nerve RF for knee pain
Contact us for registration
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone & WhatsApp: +919163730004
Register online for RF workshop
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”RF workshop application”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Country” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Message ” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]